Wednesday 15 February 2017

Paradise

Paradise
j


I went on holiday to Malaysia with my family. I went to the pools with my family and I released some baby turtles. They were black and grey. Their names were Michelangelo and Leonardo. They were cheeky. I had lots of FUN! I made two new friends. One was named Trisha and I can't remember the boy's name but they were both Malaysian. I went to the water falls and saw monkeys.
I stayed in a hotel and it was awesome. We went to an elephant zoo and we went to a night market which was fun. We went to a mini zoo it had a small bear and a peacock and we saw huge lizards, turtles and sea otters. We also saw wild monkeys and other animals.  


By Tatham

                  

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Tatham

    I loved how to described about the turtles and there colour and all.
    What was your favorite part?

    Na Lakin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well my favourite part is holding the turtle.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.